[Qt-interest] Qt opensource on windows 64

Constantin Makshin dinosaur-rus at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 10 20:03:40 CET 2009

IIRC, Visual Studio Express doesn't support development of 64-bit
applications. You'll have to use the compiler from Windows SDK and
stand-alone version of the debugger. Quite inconvenient...

Officially, MinGW doesn't have a 64-bit compiler, too. There's an
unofficial 64-bit Windows version of GCC at
http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net . You may try it.

--
Constantin "Dinosaur" Makshin