[Qt-interest] Qt for the iPad?

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Tue Apr 13 07:51:03 CEST 2010

Jan wrote:
>I would prefer that Nokia allocates its resources to the improvement of
> "core" modules e.g. QtSql instead of supporting such useless devices
> like ipad for 0.0...01% of world's population who do not know what to do
> in their spare time.

+1

<rant>
QtGui could do with a lot of work too. I bought Qt to write cross platform
desktop apps (that's what its' marketed as isn't it?)

I am sick of upgrading to a new "stable" build only to find new GUI
rendering bugs on Mac and/or Windows. I am not a tester, I am a customer!

I would prefer it if Nokia allocated more QA resources to commercial builds
of Qt for Windows and Mac.

Please serve your existing customer base rather than neglecting them in
search of nebulous new markets.
</rant>

Thanks

Ross.