[Qt-interest] Sqlite&Model bug?

Jan janusius at gmx.net
Wed Jul 7 11:36:10 CEST 2010

It seems, if stumbled across a bug. But I am not sure if it is the same
I have already posted 6 month ago.
Before I add this example to the bug report I would like to ask if
anyone here using sqlite can confirm this. I have attached a little
example. Maybe I have done something wrong.

Updating the model does not work. I think this bug is more than just
"somewhat important" because a DELETE/UPDATE RESTRICT
is the default. Model/Views are unusable in this scenario, because after
an (correctly) failing update of a cell the view/model wont accept
correct updates any more.

Qt Version is 4.6 (with qt's sqlite version).

Jan