[Qt-interest] Qt 4.6.3 and Mingw compiler strange behaviour

Davide davide83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:38:58 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply.
I didn't know that the qmake could automatically generate the .pro file, I
only used it in "makefile" mode.

BTW I just tried it with the "-project" option and I finally found what was
my problem. I forgot to set the "DEPENDPATH" variable in the .pro file.

Now all seems to work fine.

Thanks again.

Davide Ghezzi