[Qt-interest] Spell checker for Windows Qt application

EXI-Kallihosur Ranga, Santosh santosh.kallihosurranga at boeing.com
Wed Jul 14 02:39:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to incorporate spell-checking feature in a Windows Qt application. I want more or less all the features exist in Microsoft spell checker.
If the spell checker is compatible to both Windows and Unix OS then its great.

I knew that there is no spell checker available with in Qt.
Any recommendations for Opersource spell-checker softwares which are already proven with QT applications. We will be looking for GNU GPL opensource softwares.

I looked at the GNU aspell, But didn't much information on the windows integration. There may already be someone out there who has integrated this. Please share the information.

Regards
Santosh

Thank You,
Regards