[Qt-interest] ActiveX Control with QCoreApplication

Müller Marius marius.mueller at computechnic.ch
Thu Jul 22 11:55:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to run an activex control under a consol application (QCoreApplication).

 1.  I created the source files with dumpcpp {CLSID}
 2.  I saw, that the generated source code is using QAxWidget except of QAxObject. I changed all QAxWidget to QAxObject and QWidget to QObject in the header as well as in the cpp (meta stuff) generated source code. I added also some source code in the constructor.
 3.  I run the App and I got errors while I want to call a slot function. Assert: "slot.methodType() == QMetaMethod::slot" in file .\qaxbase.cpp, line 3578

Is now something wrong with the qt_meta_data? Do I have to change something in the qt_meta_data like classinfo or what ever?

Best regards,
Marius