[Qt-interest] Building Qt Projects...

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Fri Oct 29 16:54:05 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have been using Qt for quite some time now, but I have always used the prebuilt binaries that come with my commercial edition. However, I have now upgraded to VS 2010 and Qt has not upgraded yet, so I need to build Qt on my own. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to get started? I need to generate the VS 2008 project files so that I can convert them to VS 2010. If anyone could give me some guidance or a link to directions on how to generate the project files, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,
Eric