[QtonPi] How to build "native" qmake? Use "cross-compiled" version to build "native" of qmake?

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Aug 27 11:39:57 CEST 2012

I am very sorry in advance, if I misunderstood you.

If I am not mistaken your inquiry was about how to get qmake/moc and so
forth onto your board in order to run them natively. Whether you get the
qmake, moc, and so forth executables from cross-compilation on your host,
or after a native build directly on your board, it is just personal
preference as far as I see. Both should work theoritically.

Laszlo