[Qtwebengine] Qwebengine 5.8.0 carshes on Raspberry pi3

Mohammad Moradi mohammads_32 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 07:26:13 CEST 2017

Hello
I can create an object of "QWebEngineView" to view web pages and and run my application on laptop, but when the target changes to RPi3, i receive an error about "libEGL", while its available and other opengl apps can use this library:*error log*
I searched a lot but found this bug is appeared after 5.6 and still doesn't have any workaround!
Is there any solution to implement qwebengine in my application?(I tried on raspbian and now on lubuntu)

Thank youmohammads