[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Release team meeting Dec 11, 2012

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Tue Dec 11 20:15:32 CET 2012

Lets see how this goes. Our strong preference is for 18th due to many reasons, mainly the holidays kicking in which means less people to discuss in different forums, less marketing impact, less people in the support team during holidays etc. But naturally we want to ensure there is enough testing done based on RC2.

I would like RC2 to be so good we do not need to do almost no fixes to it. Good thing is that RC1 was already very good and we have been able to address many items since that.

Most of the feedback we will anyway receive from users based on 5.0.0 and then fix into 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.0 etc

Yours,

              Tuukka