[Releasing] Package 2012-06-06_21-01-41 on Mac

simo.falt at nokia.com simo.falt at nokia.com
Mon Jun 11 18:31:44 CEST 2012

On 6/11/12 4:26 PM, "ext morten.sorvig at nokia.com"
<morten.sorvig at nokia.com> wrote:

>This could be a "make install" issue - it generally fails if you don't
>limit it to a single process (run with -j1).
>
>So far I don't think the scripts that actually build Qt has been
>committed to release-tools so I can't debug it further. I've also been
>told that the packaging script will not depend on "make install", so this
>track might not get us anywhere.

Actually at some phase those were using make install, but once trying to
build simple qt applications, it was trying serach include headers under
include dir, which had only forward includes, while proper headers were
there, but under *.framework/ dir.
Ok this might be an user error, that was the reason why I asked, what is
the proper location for the headers?

Simo