[Releasing] Qt 4.8.4 release candidates are available

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Oct 26 16:12:42 CEST 2012

Tried the mingw package. Things I noticed:
 - Open Qt Designer, Help, About Qt, at the bottom: " Please see qt.nokia.com/products/licensing [...] Qt is a Nokia product. See qt.nokia.com for more information"
 - Help, search for Nokia, last hit is Qt 4.8: Trademarks: "Qt, and the Qt logo are trademarks of Nokia Corporation"

I also could compile Qt Creator with it (successfully). Good work!

Regards

Kai