[Releasing] [Development] HEADS UP: merge stable into release and dev into stable

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Tue Feb 18 09:29:26 CET 2014

Tirsdag 18. februar 2014 08.37.02 skrev Koehne Kai:
> [...]

I personally don't care about the timing as such. I just think that agreeing
on a sha1 makes more sense than trying to merge the tip of a branch.

This also would mean that nobody has to care about "frozen branches" as we had
sometimes in the past. Instead as a casual developer I can just keep on
pushing to the dev branch (as long as I don't mind waiting for the feature a
bit longer).

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn