[Web] Posting on qt-project.org forum seems to be broken

Leon Anavi leon at anavi.org
Thu Jul 25 00:44:15 CEST 2013

Hi All,

On 2013-07-24 15:28, Sze Howe Koh wrote:
> It looks widespread. People can start new posts, but not reply:
> http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/30418/
>
> One of the symptoms is the missing formatting toolbar on top of the
> "Post a reply" textbox.

It seems that a bug at the JavaScript is causing the issues. This is a
log from Firefox error console:

Error: ReferenceError: imgFitOnLoad is not defined
Source File:
http://qt-project.org/static/js/qtdn/global0512201215101354716658-min.js

Without JavaScript the website is useless.

Who is in charge of the development of Qt Project's website? Is anyone
working on the issues? Should we describe the issue at JIRA?

Thanks,
Leon

--
http://anavi.org/