[Development] Running qtbase auto tests on reference device.

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:10:57 CEST 2013

Haven't worked on CI things for years. Looks like I missed sth here.

You could find(git grep) "TESTRUNNER" in qtqa repo,
https://github.com/qtproject/qtqa . You could get an xml result file for
each auto test, then use some script to gather them and generate full
report.

But I really don't know the details about how those parts worked in current
CI system. The QA or CI guys could give more details.

Regards,
Liang

--
http://www.qiliang.net