[Interest] Is it possible to submit my Qt application for iOS to Apple App Store?

Pavel Mogilevskiy pmogilevskiy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:13:58 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply!

 > I have submitted an iOS app powered by Qt technology to Apple App
Store successfully, you may get it from
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/istkani-le-tou-xing-cai-piao/id841279537.

Could you describe me please the structure of your bundle? Does it have
dylibs/frameworks? This information is very important to me.

 > The first one was UI issue, I use QtQuick to draw the whole UI, but
it's not a game, so Apple says you should use native component such as
buttons, push notification services etc.

I didn't get it. Could you explain this more in details? My
understanding of your sentence that I can't use non-native style of iOS
apps to submit them to iOS App Store. Am I right or not?
How have you solved this issue?

Thanks!

--
   Best regards,