[Interest] Bluetooth on Windows 10

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Jul 23 16:27:18 CEST 2018

Hello,
I have already read many posts on this topic, but I cannot understand
the following statement in the documentation:

"Despite there not being a Win32 port yet, the WinRT backend is
automatically used if the win32 target platform supports the required
WinRT APIs. Minimal requirement is Windows 10 version 1507 with slightly
improved service discovery since Windows 10 version 1607. Therefore
Windows 7 and 8.x targets are excluded."

Does it mean QBluetooth (regular) will work on Windows 10 version 1803
out of the box? I have tried with no success so maybe I misunderstand
this sentence...

Thanks
Philippe.