[Interest] QQmlExtensionPlugin not loading

Jesper Huijgens jesper.huijgens at sioux.eu
Fri Mar 9 14:04:45 CET 2018

Hi all,

For our project we see that QQmlExtensionPlugins are not loaded.
I made a very basic example project that creates a QQmlExtensionPlugin
and an application that should use. The plugin, with the corresponding
qmldir, are placed in a plugin subdir in the output directory of the
application.
The application sets both libraryPath and pluginPath. I output the
pluginPathList(), I see what I think are the correct folders on the
debug output.

I placed a qDebug() in registerTypes of the plugin. I see nothing on the
debug output.

Setting QT_DEBUG_PLUGINS to 1 show me a lot of libraries being loaded.
But not my plugin.

I work on KDE Neon with g++ 5.4.0, CMake 3.10.0 and Qt 5.10.

Kind regards,
Jesper