[Interest] About Qt and WebEngine/Chromium

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Mon Mar 19 11:02:22 CET 2018

If Chromium would provide a stable API that is covering all that Qt WebEngine needs,
we for sure would use it.

Anyhow, keeping a stable API has not been a goal of Chromium so far; The
idea seems to be  that they want to develop Chrome and therefore Chromium
freely, without the restrictions of long term API commitment.

Regards

Kai