[Interest] [SPAM] Re: Qt 6.0.0 released

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Fri Jan 29 18:26:09 CET 2021

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  On 1/6/2021 5:00 AM, interest-request at qt-project.org wrote:
   > Am 09.12.20 um 16:04 schrieb ekke: >> I'm happy with the new Small Business
   License for my mobile app >> development. https://www.qt.io/qt [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: qt-project.org]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4      RBL: Very Good reputation (+4)
                            [23.235.223.118 listed in wl.mailspike.net]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS        RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL-CSS
                            [50.201.197.204 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY          Huge... sums of money
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL      Mailspike good senders
-0.0 NICE_REPLY_A           Looks like a legit reply (A)
 1.4 MONEY_NOHTML           Lots of money in plain text