[Interest] "Qt Quick 3D Physics" C++ Port/Frontend?

Mike Krus mike.krus at kdab.com
Fri May 3 16:53:35 CEST 2024

Hi

at this point, we (KDAB) have no plan for implementing a full fledged physics simulation module to Qt3D.
It is certainly feasible (we had a prototype implementation a while back, think there’s a wip/physics branch somewhere),
but the development of such a large feature would require a substantial investment which would need to be
supported by other contributions.

Regards,
Mike