[PySide] help: can't install Pyside on linux anymore

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Thu Aug 29 09:09:04 CEST 2013

Thanks for the heads up Sebastian.
That is probably a good way to go, as I need to add os specific logic as
well (I am in a mixed linux and osx environment).

For now, I'm just trying to get the vanilla install to work again though.
And then get my head back into PySide which I was forced to neglect for
almost a year.

Hope all is well in Berlin!

Cheers,
frank